Monday, September 14, 2009

Challenge Kits

Hi Everyone

Can you believe just 23 more sleeps, wow how close is that.

First of all could I please just remind everyone, that at least $300 needs to now have been paid. The remainder $50 is due no later than 1st October, thanks everyone.

Well the good news is, that I have just gone and ordered the Challenge Kits, yay.

Normally I don't give any clues as to what will be in the kits, but this year there will be a few twists, so I thought I would be kind and give some clues.

The kits will cost $50, but will be worth approx $80 retail. And the theme is "Christmas", and one of the challenges we will be asking you to make some cards.

Ok no more clues. The kits are strictly a limited number only and we will not be available for purchase at the retreat. And they must be prepaid. Sorry, first in, first served. Call me now (3378 7257) if you would like one. Even email if you don't want one, then we don't have to hassle you. Thanks everyone.

And finally please please please, let me know if you want a massage, and also if you want dinner on Thursday night, otherwise if not, arrival time is 7.00pm.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Take Care
Leisa

No comments:

Post a Comment