Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Class Info




Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well. I know that many of you just can't wait to get some class info, so here is what I can tell you so far.

1. Yes we are having an Album class again. This time the album is 12x12 plus you will receive a kit full of papers and embellishments. I can't tell you how many photos you will need yet, but I would recommend if you start thinking about a theme. The shop example is going to be "2009 - What a great year". We are trying to make everything as neutral as possible, but there may be "girlie" type papers in the kit. So put your thinking caps on, and start thinking themes. We hope to have at least 6 Double Layouts done as an example.

2. Because we loved it so much last time, we are having another class with products from Prima. I won't say too much more, but imagine Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers. A portrait 5x7 or 6x4 photo would work for this layout. Check out the sneak peak of the top of this post.
3. Our 3rd workshop, is an "Off the Page" and it will be a calendar. I know you will love this, we have been planning this one for ages. No photos will be needed for this workshop.
4. And 4th but not least is Kathy's cards. I have seen them in the flesh, and they are truly beautiful.
Well thats all for now, more soon
Leisa

No comments:

Post a Comment