Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello again.
Probably lots of new posts will come between now and Thursday, so please keep checking this blog everyone.
But what I need right now is final numbers for massages please. We have to have these prebooked so I know how many massagers and how many days we need them for.
If possible can I please have final numbers by Saturday 18th, I am at the shop until 4.00pm, give me a call on 3378 7257, its $22 per 20 minutes, you are welcome to have as many 20 minute sessions as you like. Just bring along cash to pay the massagers on the day.

Also this time we have quite a few groups of 5, but in the past we have put the tables in clusters of 4 (with 2 People on a table). Unfortunately we may not have enough tables to put a 3rd table together so that 5 can be together (this would leave a spare space), but what I am thinking is have some clusters of 10, this would be for 2 groups of 5. This wouldn't be the case for all tables, but just enough to keep the groups of 5 together. Let me know if you are not ok with this.

Also please let me know in advance if you have any special dietry requirements, ie vegan, etc.
We must know in advance.

Also Challenge Kits must be paid for prior to the camp, we will only be bringing enough kits for those ladies who have paid.

Thanks everyone, just 6 sleeps now, how exciting.
Leisa

1 comment: