Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi Everyone
Well the countdown is now definitely on, just 8 more sleeps.
I promise tomorrow I will get a chance to post the pictures and requirements for the classes, it has been crazy and hectic in here with the last two classes arriving only yesterday.
But I do have some good news, you are able to start arriving from 4.00pm on Thursday if you would like to, and dinner is available at an extra $15 per person. We do need 20 people though to make it a goer, and I need to let the conference centre know in the next couple of days. So please give me a call at the shop (3378 7257) if you would like dinner on Thursday evening, it would be around 6.00pm.
Thanks and see you soon
Leisa

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay!!! I'm soooo excited to be coming along to the Retreat. I haven't scrapped in over 14 months, so I may be a bit rusty, but I am really looking forward to all of the fun and antics that are sure to happen thanks to Leisa, Kerri and all the great gals who call SBC home! And I'm so looking forward to catching up with everyone. Biggest hugs, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete