Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi Everyone
Well what a wonderful weekend we had. Thank you very much to everyone, Kerri and I had such a great weekend, you are all so lovely. Thank you again.

Well now..... right down to business.... our next retreat is

8, 9, 10 and 11 October (Thursday through to Sunday)

$350 for 3 nights including accomodation, all meals and 4 workshops.

Here are the due dates for payments, and we will be strictly sticking to these dates.

$50 upon booking, we will not hold names without paymet
another $50 by 1st June ($100 in total)
another $100 by 1st July ($200 in total)
another $50 by 1st August ($250 in total)
another $50 by 1st September ($300 in total)
another $50 by 1st October ($350)

Please contact the shop if you would like to organise a payment plan with us!!

And we also have April 2010 booked, this time though we believe that the public holiday will be on the Monday, so the dates are

23, 24, 25 and 26 April (Friday through to Monday)

We have no prices yet ladies for this weekend, but we are anticapating a price rise.

Once again we will only hold names with a $50 deposit.

Thanks everyone
Leisa

2 comments:

  1. I'll definately be booking for next April, but I'll do this next time I'm in the shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really keen to come along to this Scrapbooking retreat I missed the last Scrapbooking retreat you had I really hope I can make this one. Lisa and Ange are great and I love Scrapbooking City.
    Bree
    http://www.ScrapbookingCompanion.com

    ReplyDelete